NHL Ticket Exchange is authentic, safe and secure NHL Ticket market place online. All Ice hockey tickets are covered under 100% Money Back Guarantee.
If, there is currently no online tickets available for this event.
Please contact tickets.Concerts.Network at (866)459-9233 or email@example.com to check availability for this event.
NHL Game Previews - November 21, 2017
- Canucks are 4-0 in their last 4 Tuesday games and under is 5-1 in Canucks last 6 road games and under is 5-1-1 in Canucks last 7 Tuesday games. Flyers are 0-4 in their last 4 vs. Western Conference and Flyers are 0-4 in their last 4 overall and Flyers are 0-5 in their last 5 vs. a team with a losing record.
- The Oilers have had a tough start to the season and are looking for a big momentum builder with a road win against one of the league’s best on Tuesday as they take on the St. Louis Blues in what should be a very exciting matchup.
- The Blues meanwhile are off to a red hot start and are hoping to keep it going at home against the Oilers as they are 9-2 in their last 11 home games and have just 15 losses in their last 51 games overall dating back to last season.
- The Montreal Canadiens could use a bounce back win here after losing four of their last five games. The Montreal Canadiens are averaging 2.4 goals per game and are scoring on 14.9 percent of their power play opportunities.
- The Dallas Stars also need a win here after losing five of their last eight games. The Dallas Stars are averaging 2.9 goals per game and are scoring on 27.4 percent of their power play opportunities.
About NHL Season
NHL tickets demand is on upward trend from last few season and Ice Hockey Season for 2017 will keep the same pace according to experts. The Stanley Cup Finals 2016 tickets price were highest in all time. Now tickets for 2017 has been released. Price settlement also depends upon performance of the team, newly signed star players, sponsorship and marketing.
Current NHL Season, Toronto Maple Leafs is on the top ticket price list with average $126 median ticket price. New York Rangers are the second with slightly lower $125 median ticket price. Third most demanding NHL ticket team is Montreal Canadiens ($105). Other followers are Winnipeg Jets ($104), Edmonton Oilers ($99), Minnesota Wild ($96), Boston Bruins ($90).
The Florida Panthers tickets are lowest in demand with average median ticket price of $25. St. Louis Blues ($44) are second in the lowest price list. Surprisingly, Stanley Cup Champion 2016 has average median ticket price $86. NHL All-Star Game at Staple Center are expected to increase due to high demand of the event.
If you are looking for NHL Preseason, Regular season, Post season, Off Season, Playoffs and Stanley Cup Championship for the year 2017 then NHL Ticket Exchange is the best place to buy. NHL Exchange is largest NHL Ticket Hub, secure ticket site, user friendly design, fast and using third party secure payment system. All tickets for sale are covered under 100% Money Back Guarantee.
NHL Score Updates - Nov. 21 Games
Canucks 5 VS Flyers2
Oilers 3 VS Blus 8
Canadiens 1 VS Stars 3
NHL Updates Nov. 22, 2017
- Malkin sidelined for Penguins with upper-body injury
- Jagr not interested in farewell tour with Flames
- Dorsett leaves Canucks to be examined for neck stiffness
- Red Wings want to be great, not just good
- Super 16: Predators continue rise
- Fantasy awards at one-quarter mark of 2017-18
- Five Questions with Joe Hockey
- Pietrangelo leading Norris Trophy race
- Penguins create memorable day for young hockey fans